At the end of our field trip to UVU’s Roots of Knowledge exhibit, we discussed inspiration and the artwork titled “The Listener”
- What are ways YOU can cultivate inspiration in your life as a way to seek out truth?
- Come ready to share ideas or experiences!
2. PERSONAL STUDY
Great job sharing some of the concepts or topics you are learning during this study time of your scriptures and math! Continue to think about how they might relate to what you learn in this class. How do you think scripture and math can be used as tools for finding answers and truth?
Science: “Light, Sound & Electricity”
- Usborne Encyclopedia of Science, pgs 202-227
- Watch at least 2 videos on any of the topics from this section of pages
- Usborne Quicklinks site: Science
Philosophy for Kids: Questions #25, #26 and #27 (pgs 75-85)
- Write down your thoughts and favorite parts in your notebook.
4. SCIENCE PROJECT PROGRESS
Work on your project! Go shopping for project supplies, if you haven’t done this yet. Test things out while you still have some time to figure out mistakes. Remember to take measurements and RECORD them. Write stuff down and take a lot of pictures!
We will hand out Display Boards again this week for you to use in our Science Fair on the last day of class – Nov 17th!
If you haven’t yet, fill out BOTH of the following worksheets and TURN THEM IN 🙂
5. ELECTIVE RESOURCE LIST
Choose at least 2 more options this semester from the list:
Electives Resource List OR use the link in the upper right corner of this website.