*** SPRING BREAK ***
☀️ Have a beautiful break with your family! 🌷
Keep sharing your insights/discoveries/connections from everything you’re learning.
Remember to write some of these things down on your HW Checklist!
2. PERSONAL STUDY
What’s one of the highlights from your scripture reading this week? And why?
Tell us which concepts you are practicing in math – how is it going for you?
Science: Usborne Encyclopedia of Science, pgs 347 & 351
- Watch at least 2 videos on any of the topics from that selection of pages
- Usborne Quicklinks site: Science
Philosophy for Kids: Questions #35, #36, #37, #38 (pgs 108-118)
- Remember to write down your favorite parts in your notebook 🙂
4. DEBATE PROJECT PROGRESS
Start preparing for our debate!
Get confident with your 3-5 solid arguments FOR or AGAINST your debate topic.
- Do some more research & find supporting evidence for each of them.
- Double check them for Logical Fallacies (like red herrings!) – use the list from your packet or the MASTER LIST.
5. ELECTIVE RESOURCE LIST
Have you chosen your electives yet?
Choose at least 2 options from the list:
- Electives Resource List (or use the link up in the right corner of this website)
Check out the new page on our website for some fun pictures from our field trip!
🗝️ ESCAPE ROOM 🔐