THANKS to everyone who presented already – GREAT JOB!!
- Check out these articles related to some of your presentations today:
- Skinny Buddha vs Fat Buddha
- Was Leonardo Da Vinci’s Dyslexia Responsible for His Brilliance?
- Ok, not a presentation, but answer to the question: Why Doesn’t Banana Flavoring Taste Exactly Like Bananas?
Next up for presentations, see the list below!
—> Presentation SIGNUP <—
Use your Presentation Worksheet to help you prepare.
- Hyrum H.
- Hyrum L.
Keep wondering and asking questions. You all have so many great things to share in class! We love hearing your discoveries, insights, and connections!
Remember to write some of these things down on your HW Checklist!
This video is in honor of Shawn 🙂
2. PERSONAL STUDY
Are you getting in the habit of personal study in your scriptures and math?
Share the concepts & topics you are learning about on your HW Checklist!
See if you can connect the things you’re learning about here to other things you study.
Science: Usborne Encyclopedia of Science, pgs 320-329
- Watch at least 2 videos on any of the topics from that selection of pages
- Usborne Quicklinks site: Science
Philosophy for Kids: Questions #9 and #10 (pgs 31-35)
- Remember to write down your favorite parts in your notebook!
4. DEBATE PROJECT PROGRESS
Be thinking about your debate question/topic.
Watch for how it’s showing up now in our world and take note of some examples you might use later in your arguments:
|#8 – Population Control||Simon||Shandiin|
|#9 – Colonize Planets||Dylan||Hyrum H.|
|#10- Abortion||Ms. Mara||Kawai|
|#11- Driverless Cars||Owen||Braxton|
|#16- Cloning Legal||Shawn||Ivan|
|#19- Outlaw Meat||Hyrum L.||Brady|
|#22- Animal Testing||Olivia||Sonora|
|#28- A.I. to write||Eli||Darian|
|#29- People have pets||Cameron||Conner|
5. ELECTIVE RESOURCE LIST
Choose at least 2 more options this semester from the list:
- Electives Resource List (or use the link up in the right corner of this website)
We mentioned in class that fungi are not plants or animals, but they have their own kingdom of some pretty amazing varieties and maybe this video will convince you they can actually be pretty tasty too!
And remember, “if they can make penicillin out of moldy cheese, imagine what they can make out of you!”